Various Types of Dentistry in Lafayette
Embed Size (px)
Smile enhancement will have best effects on your overall appearance. Choose a right dentist to achieve top results. Check the most popular dental procedures!
Transcript of Various Types of Dentistry in Lafayette
- COSMETIC DENTAL PROCEDURES An Insight
- Every tooth in a man's head is more valuable than a diamond. - Miguel de Cervantes
- All about Dental Procedures
- Dental Bonding Dental Bonding is the best remedy for chipped, broken, discolored or decayed teeth. It is a process of applying tooth-colored resin material using adhesives and high intensity light. Bonding done by an experienced dentist will last for several years.
- Veneers Dental Veneers are custom-made tooth colored ultra-thin shells designed to cover the front portion of the teeth in order to enhance your look. Veneers are perfect solution for repairing chips or cracks. Gaps between the teeth can also be fixed using this procedure.
- Crowns Have poorly shaped, decayed, chipped or broken teeth? Dental Crowns could be a perfect solution. Crowns or caps are designed based on ones tooth size. It improves the shape size, strength and appearance. Crowns are made of Porcelain or acrylic material. Spaces between the teeth can be covered with crowns.
- Braces Crooked or misaligned teeth in kids as well as adults can be corrected via braces. Steady pressure is applied over time to achieve perfect alignment. Meta braces, invisible braces are the types of braces.
- Teeth Whitening The appearance of your teeth can be enhanced at much less cost via teeth whitening. Teeth can be bleached in your dentists office or you can buy bleaching kits from your dentist and do it yourself at your home itself. Other home teeth-whitening products include whitening toothpastes, paint-on gels, rinses, strips, etc.
- Implants Dental implants are performed to replace missing teeth. It is a metal device made up of titanium. It behaves like your original teeth allowing you to eat any food and smile confidently.
- Looking for professional dentist in Lafayette? Schedule an appointment with River Oak Dental Ph.: 337-991-0766 Website: www.riveroakdental.net