Planners Slides 2013
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Planners Slides 2013
- 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf0K_oC-8kU VIDEO TIMEDONT JUST SIT BACK & RELAX!Pay attention to the following points during the video: What kind of atmosphere is created regarding Singapores upgrade? What image of Singapore is being portrayed in the pictures? Are they any different from what you see on a daily basis? Does it feel like Home? Does it feel homely?
- 2. PRECISE & RIGIDThe buildings are in alignment with the roadswhich meet at desired pointslinked by bridges all hangin the grace of mathematics.
- 3. Even the sea draws backOVERWHELMING & UNSTOPPABLE CHANGE and the skies surrender.
- 4. ORCHARD ROAD 1926
- 5. ORCHARD ROAD 2013
- 6. RAFFLES PLACE 1860
- 7. RAFFLES PLACE 1999 RAFFLES PLACE 2013
- 8. WHAT DID THE PLANNERS GET RID OF? The flaws The blemishes of the past Useless blocks The fossils of last century
- 9. With history gone and a new history in place, where do we find our sense of belonging?
- 10. ARTIFICIAL & FAKEAll gaps are pluggedwith gleaming gold.The country wears perfect rowsof shining teeth.
- 11. ANAESTHESIA AMNESIA HYPNOSIS LOSS OF LOSS OF LOSS OFSENSATION MEMORY CONTROL Are we robots?
- 12. But my heart would not bleed poetry. What do you think poetry stands for? What is the function of poetry?
- 13. Not a single dropto stain the blueprintof our pasts tomorrow.
- 14. CONCRETE JUNGLE
- 15. What is yourideal Singapore?