Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Listening Experience3.4
- 1. Sound sCape /
- 2.) ( ) & ( )
- 4.) ( )
2. 7/1 /(Audacity) PD/quantaphonic/ (PD) (30's-30'm) ( ) (:) 3. 7/1 ogg*m3u (/) 4. 3.)
- MoondogLouis T. Hardin (1916-1999)
- "The art of concealing art,maximum effect but with minimum means".
- ( )
- / Audiovisual, sounding-images...
- / graphical notation, indication of symbol system
- / ~soundscape or ~ acousticlandscape
- / Field recording
5. / Graphic NotationJohn Cage 6. / Surrualism
- Max-Ernst Petal and Garten of Nymphe Ancolie, 1934
- Gradiva 'the woman who walks through walls' is the muse of Surrealism.
7. Artificial Hells. Andre Breton
- 1920 1 23 Tristan Tzara
- Andre Breton
- Edwin van der Heide-http://www.evdh.net
- Spatial Sounds (100dB at 100km/h)
- Skyhoook (2 videos) - http://www.zero-th.org/Skyhooks.html
- Trickster - Artificial Personality
- Soundtransit -http://soundtransit.nl/
9. About Silents / /
- John Cage: My choices consist in choosing what question to ask.
- 1.) No logic control, let the sound be itself, sound and siletn are co-equal.
- 2.) Keep from interrupting the silence that's already there.
- 3.) Music is about sound and silent.
4:33 / from 4:33 to empty media
- Unveil content inside of a closed form
- Power > Force > formless form > coincidence
10. / Surrualism- Max Ernst
- Max Ernst
- The Eye of Silent, 1943
11. Public Space or Architecture, their Culture and Habitants
- imitated singing?
- traditional song equaling imitation?
- a process of distortion of information
- a cycle of imitation, repetition, superimposition, inversion, and stratification. Just asIbeobliterated the difference between socialized listening and individual listening, withOuaganamonI had the nasty feeling that he wasnt feeling anything.
- 2004, Mali > Paris, 2007
12. 7/2 / ( ) ? ? , ( ) (/) streaming 13. 4.) ( )
- Seeding Recording Generating
- Sequencing < > Tracking
- Composing Programming
14. / sounding / vibration / vibration ( ) / :Amplitude,Frequency,Waveform Pitch >Frequency Volume >Amplitude >Frequency Spectrum ( ) sound tone sounding ( impluse respond,feedback) ( speed,delay,) Phrase ( ) 15. & ( ) sound float & data float ( space of float now and then)
- The medium through which things flow,
- The things that flow, and
- The node among which the flows circulate
- Flow are created by a subtle interplay of similarity and difference among nodes (Felix Stalder, 2001)
- Invisible Wiring between Nodes also in virtual soundscape
- Patching culture : connecting sound object
- Dialog between sound objects
16. Envelope ~ filter 17. Performative Interface by Pure Data 18.
- / English wiki.