IT for SMEs
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of IT for SMEs
- 1. The Largest Franchise Directory in Thailand Thai Franchise Center www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com @thaifranchise
- E - Commerce
Agenda www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 3.
- ( ) , , , Email, ,
E-Commerce ? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 4. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Agent, Dealer Customer 5. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Agent, Dealer Customer , 24/7 Agent, Dealer 6. ? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
- . . 112
7. E-Commerce www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
- ( 1:1)
8. ?" www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com www.rosded.net 9. SMEs ? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
10. E-commerce www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 11. C2C Model E-commerce www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com (Consumer to Consumer)www.ThaiSecondhand.com, www.Ebay.com (Business to Consumer) www.Tohome.com , www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com B2C Model (Business to Business) www.FoodMarketExchange.com, www.thailand.comB2B Model 12. B2G Model E-commerce (2) www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com (Business to Government) EProcurement Servicehttp://www.gprocurement.go.th 13. E-commerce www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
- ( E-Catalog )
- , ,
- - ,
www.Alibaba.com www.ebay.com, www.pramool.com www.thaifranchisecenter.com/shop 14. Click and Mortar E-commercewww.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
- ( Real)
www.chay4.co.th www.chokdeedimsum.com 15. Click and Click www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
www.Tohome.com Order100 16. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com E-Commerce ? ? 17. (5w + 1H) www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com E-Commerce
- Who ? , , , , - , ,
- Where ?( , )
- What ?
- Why ? , ?
- When ? ?
- How ?
18. 13 ( 2 ) Social Network 3 Hot Mail, MSN, G-mail, Yahoo 20 " www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 19. " 7 " 1. ? 2. ? 3. 4. , 5. 6. 7. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 20. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Facebook + Twitter 21. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Top Sites inThailand 22. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com www. Check Facebook.com 23. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 24. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 25. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 26. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 27. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 28. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 29. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 30. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 31. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 32. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 33. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Top 20 TwitterFollowers 34. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Chokdee Dim Sum - Website 35. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Starbucks - Facebook 36. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Starbucks - Twitter 37. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com
- Twitter as a place tobuild relationships.
- Understand thereal-timenature of Twitter
Twitters Potential as aCRM Tool 38.
- Every day, millions of people use Twitter tocreate, discover and share ideas with others. Now, people are turning to Twitter as an effective way to reach out to businesses From local stores to big brands , and from brick-and-mortar to internet-based or service sector, people are finding great value in the connections they make with businesses on Twitter.
Business in Twitter? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 39.
- Twitter is a communication platform that helpsbusinesses stay connected to their customers.
- Quickly share informationwith people interested in your company
- Gather real-timemarket intelligence and feedback
- Build relationships with customers , partners and other people who care about your company.
So what does Twitter do for businesses? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 40. CRM =Customer Relationship Management
www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 41. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Multi ChannelCommunication 42. 1.6 2. 10 3.91% 4.4% 5.65 % www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 43. Case Studies: 1 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 44.
- The popular dessert franchiseTasti D-liteoffers customers over 100 flavors of guilt-free frozen treats, growing to 50+ locations
@tastidlite Generating unexpected customer insights www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 45.
- When and how did you get started? Getting started on Twitter 3M monitor ,then mingle ,then measure .
- How does twitter
- add value?
BJ Emersonis the Director of Information and Social Technologies www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Twitter like a conversation and think creatively about how you can add value to followers. 46. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com @tastidlite Generating unexpected customer insights 47. Case Studies: 2 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 48. CoffeeGroundz is a popular, albeit modest, Houston, TX based independent coffee shop that sells a variety of locally roasted coffee, tea, pastries, sandwiches, and alcoholic beverages. There are a couple of booths, 16 tables and another ten on the patio. If you come to CoffeeGroundz,J.R. Cohen, its general manager, strives to make sureyou feel at home. @ coffeegroundz Strengthening the bond with customers www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 49. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com @ coffeegroundz Strengthening the bond with customers 50. Case Studies: 3 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 51. Founded in late 2006 as one small store in New Orleans in an area that flooded during hurricane Katrina,(originally namedWorld's Healthiest Pizza ) was launched as an ambitious business model that seeks to change the nutritional profile of fast food in America. @NAKEDPizza Twitter becoming mission critical to the business www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 52. @NAKEDPizza Twitter becoming mission critical to the business www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Twitter buttonin the point of sale system 53. Case Studies: 4 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 54. @CoffeeCartel www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 55. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Invest 50,000 - 150,000|Branch 97 |Join twitter1 7 June 2009 56. Case Studies: 5 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 57. @ soqihealth www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 58. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Invest 653,140 |Branch- |Join twitter20 June 2009 59. Case Studies: 6 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 60. @ freshmartshop www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 61. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Invest 690,000 |Branch 600 |Join twitter25 August 2009 62. Case Studies: 7 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 63. @ newsmartenglish www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 64. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Invest 450,000 |Branch 120 |Join twitter25 August 2009 65. CRM Toolsfor Twitter www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 66.
- Multiple Accounts and Multiple Users
- Monitor Keywords and Trends
- Tweet Assignments
- On Duty Notifications
- Tweet Assignments
- Tweet Scheduling
- Multi-Account Posting
www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 67. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com www.CoTweet.com 68. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 69. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 70. Pizza HutCoTweet www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com @pizzahut 71. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 72. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 73. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 74. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Twitter Tips for business 75. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com Benefits of Twitter
- Networking / Collaboration
- Research Tool / Drive Traffic
- Deepen Relationships
76. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com The opportunity
- Twitter is the fastest growingMember community site Twitter on the web
- 1382% growth in 12 months (Feb08 - Feb09)
- Largest user group is 35-49 year olds Source: Neilsen
77. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com How business using Twitter
- Customer service
- Driving Traffic
78. ThaiFranchiseCenter.com www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 79. 24 Thai Franchise Center ( ) www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 80.
- Thai Franchise Center
SMEs , , , , , , 1 2 3 4 www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 81. ? HowardSchultz www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 82.
- Thai Franchise Center
Update 22,000 Page Views Truehits.net www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com ( Community ) SMEs SMEs 1 83.
- Thai Franchise Center
www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 84. SMEs TFC Franchisor Investor www.Thai Franchise Center.com www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 85. www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 86. Artwork Advertising www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 87. Award Press Release Media Booth www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 88. ? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 89. ? www.ThaiFranchiseCenter.com 90. The Largest Franchise Directory in Thailand Thai Franch