INTRODUCTION OF BOTON
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of INTRODUCTION OF BOTON
Dongguan Boton Flavors & Fragrances Co.,Ltd.WELCOME TO VISIT BOTON boton
Company IntroductionCHAPTER 1
1. OUR VALUES
Target :To improve consumer taste and product quality To become China leading flavors & fragrances supplier - , MissionTo shapethepresentandfuturewithyouintheFood, DailyChemicalIndustries of China.
VisionDevoted to improve the life quality and to become a high-class symbol. .ValueHonest, Innovative, Practical, Efficient
2. OUR MAIN BUSINESSFLAVORSFRAGRANCESRAW MATERIALS
3. COMPANY HISTORY2015 Boton Dongguan Technology Park is under construction
2015 Gained China Famous Brand certificate
2014 Entitled with National High Technique Enterprise the third time
2012 Boton Shenzhen Technology Park went into operation
2012 Shanghai R&D center was founded
2010 Set up Shenzhen natural flavor technology research and development center
2009 Boton Shenzhen Technology Park was under construction
2005 Went Public on Main Board of Stock Exchange ofHong Kong
2004 Became one of Chinas top 10 flavor and fragrance companies
2003 Awarded with the title of independent innovative enterprise
1991 Boton group was founded in Shenzhen
1991 boton Group 2005 - 2012 R & D2015 " " 2015 boton
4. BOTON FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES GROUPCompany HeadquarterShenzhen
Production Base:Shenzhen BOTON Technology Park,Dongguan BOTON Technology Park
Global Employees: 600BOTON R&D BUILDINGBOTON PRODUCTION BASEBOTON OFFICE BUILDINGCHINA FLAVORS & FRAGRANCESSHANGHAI BOTON, - R & D -
PRODUCT INNOVATIONSCHAPTER 2
1. R&D TEAMR&D Staff: 251 ,more than 43%Professors, Researchers, and Senior Engineers 10.4%
Team members include:
- Professors who lectured in America Top 50 Universities; - Doctors Graduated from Ivy League - Researchers with thespecial allowanceof the StateCouncil
- Chinese Academy of Sciences , - Beijing University, - Tsinghua University, - China Agricultural University, - South China University of Technology
World famous professors and expertsR&D : 251, 43%
2. WHAT CAN WE DO 3. Candy Application Lab4. Baking Application Lab2. Dairy Application Lab1. Beverage & Jelly Application Lab5. Product Evaluation Lab 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. .
3.WHAT IS OUR STRENGTH
FLAVORINGNatural Plant Extract
Rich analyzing experiences
Developed in-house Natural materials data base
Communicate with a variety of international companies about Chemical Analysis data and Latest Technology
team and advanced experience in developing fruit, yogurt, butter and cream flavors.
In possession of
widely appreciated Fruit, Milk and more flavors. Always in search for new, refreshing flavors
, - , , , . , . , .
4. KEY TECHNOLOGY- NATURAL PLANT EXTRACT Microwave Extraction
Ultrasound Assisted Extraction
Supercritical CO2 Extraction
4. KEY TECHNOLOGY- ENCAPSULATION Encapsulation Delivery System Technological advantages: Protection Good Quality and Stability Various Form : Powder, Granule, Bead Controlled Release Long Shelf-Life
4. KEY TECHNOLOGY- BIOTECHNOLOGYMicrobialFermentation
Non-aqueous Enzymatic Catalysis
Technical Platform for Molecular Biology
4. KEY TECHNOLOGY - PATENTSProcess for producing authentic natural milk flavorsProcess for preparing hydroxyl fatty acid glycerideProcess for preparing Palmitic acid propylene glycol ester
We have 1 international PCT patent and 28 domestic patents, including: 1 28 , :
5. HARDWARE SUPPORTGas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry(GC-MS)High Performance Liquid ChromatographHPLCSupercritical CO2 ExtractorBiotechnology Fermentation TankMolecular Distillation System
Quality Assurance & Quality Control SystemCHAPTER 3www.cff-boton.com
1. QUALITY ASSURANCE
Q A2. Quality Assurance Manufacture Practice1. Supply Chain Management System3. Quality Safety Training System4. Quality Assurance Law and Regulation
1. 3. 2. 4.
1. Supply Chain Management System
Our supply chain, including independent suppliers, is supervised by a strict and complete Supply Chain Management System. This system allows real-time communications on product quality between us and the suppliers.1. QUALITY ASSURANCE1. , , . .
1. QUALITY ASSURANCE2. Quality Assurance Manufacture Practice
- Regular audit for facilities, environment, equipments, staffs
Regular inspection for workshop cleanness and the
condition of delivery pipe, production water
- Pest control & waste disposal2.
, , ,
2. QUALITY CONTROLWe keep in close touch with SMQ, GMQ, and have regular tests by third party, to make sure our products conform with national standard and regulation and keep in pace with leading detection methods. smq, gmq , , .
3.Finished products Inspection
1.Materials Inspection Q C
2. Production Process Supervision
1. 2. 3.
More than 2000 types materials should be passedQC test before use. Our inspection contains sensory Index including aroma, color ,physical index including refractiveindex, relative density, PH value and other safety index including DEHP, Heavy Metal, Safrole, coumarin, Microbe, etc.2. QUALITY CONTROL
2000 . , , , , , pH Safety Index DEHP, - , , , ..
2.Production Process Monitoring
- Sensory Index: Aroma, Color Physical Index: RefractiveIndex, Relative Density,
PH value On-Site Monitoring: Production Line, Workshop
Practice, Equipment Cleaningwww.cff-boton.com2. QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTROL2 .
: , , , pH
- , :
3.Finished Products Inspect
- Sensory Index: Aroma, Color- Physical Index: refractiveindex, relative density, PH value- Safety Index: Peroxide Value, Heavy Metal, Safrole, coumarin, Microbe2. QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTROL3.
: , : , , pH
- Safety Index: , - ,, ,
3. Safety System Certificates3.
3. SAFETY SYSTEM CERTIFICATES
Third-party Detection Institute Authorization
OUR MAIN PARTNERSCHAPTER 4www.cff-boton.com
OUR MAIN PARTNERS
OUR MAIN PARTNERS
Boton Flavors & Fragrances Co., LtdWish to be your closest faithful partner.