Home based business success or failure
Embed Size (px)
http://myeasynetbiz.comOne of the most important things that most people tend to miss out on is training or mentoring, you need to know how to run a home based business.
Transcript of Home based business success or failure
- Home Based Business: Success Or Failure? By Steve Duval http://myeasynetbiz.com
- Starting Your Home Based Business In Todays modern world more and more people are now starting a home based business to supplement their income, some even go on to quit the day job and work full time, but the sad truth is that most are doomed for failure and lose more money than they actually make, but why?
- The truth is that when people start searching for a home based business on the internet, they come across so many websites oering an online business stating make money within hours of signing up, most of the time this is just not true.
- One of the most important things that most people tend to miss out on is training or mentoring, you need to know how to run a home based business.
- To be successful with your business you need to nd a good sponsor or mentor who can show you the ropes, the dos and the dontss so to speak.
- To be successful with your business the most important task you need to learn is how to market or sell your products, whatever they may be, without customers you have no business. A very good example of this is, say you put up a website oering 10 Bars of gold totally free to the very rst person to respond to your to website, if no one knows that your website exists then no one would take you up on such a fantastic oer. This is where a good mentor can put you right.
- So how do you nd such a person? This is what I Did. I went to Google did a search for the business or niche that I was interested in, I spent many hours going over many websites trying to get as much information as possible, information such as what was on oer, what would you get if you decided to join up. I then picked out ve sites that I thought were right for me.
- They were all oering full training on how to get your new home based business o the ground, not one of them were claiming you would make money straight away but with some basic training you should.
- I then went back to Google and did a search on the person who was promoting the business opportunity, I wanted to nd out who they really were, how long they had been involved in the business, what were people saying about them.
- I then narrowed my search down to two people, and the reason was they had a contact number that I could call and talk to them about the business.
- Once I made contact, I asked question such as, if I join up to your business how will you help me get started, what sort of training do I need to do, how long will it be before I start to make money, also If I get stuck will you be there to help and advise me.
- These are just some of the questions you should ask, my advise is write everything down so you dont forget, ask as many question as you can, and if they are willing to answer all your questions then you know you should be OK.
- You can normally tell just by speaking to someone what they are like if they are just using a sales pitch, then I personally would back out. If they are not pushy and invite you to think about the opportunity and give them another call when you are ready then I would consider this business. I would then try to nd other people who are working with this person, just to get an idea of how they are doing working with this person.
- So if you are thinking of starting a home based business dont just jump into the rst opportunity that you nd that claims you will be making money within hours of joining, because the sad truth is you probably wont.
- Do your research, dont rush, take your time and I am sure you will have success with you new home based business.
- Steve Duval http://myeasynetbiz.com