Angono Go Negosyo (AngoNegosyo)
Embed Size (px)
This is to be delivered to URS and other LGU employees and officers of Angono on Aug 17, 2013 as part of the celebration of the 75th independence of Angono. The speech and celebration is under the sponsorship of Angono Tourism Office headed by Mr. Patnubay Tiamson
Transcript of Angono Go Negosyo (AngoNegosyo)
- GO NEGOSYO JORGE U. SAGUINSIN ANGONO
- ANGONO GO Negosyo
- ANGO(NO) NEGOSYO
- ANGO NEGOSYO
- 3 Waves of Angono Economy Land Resources - agriculture and fishing Moneyed class
- Hacenderos; landed gentry
- Itik, pukot
- Bankers and money lenders
- What drives Angono wealth building now?
- Source of wealth building in Angono now?
- Intellectual Capital
- Who are the entrepreneurs?
- Origin entrependre
- Undertakes risks/projects/business
- Timmons definition of entrepreneurs Someone who creates something from practically nothing; Accomplishing something with resources he does not have control of; Producing something rather than talking
- It is about new ideas and products
- Not just about new ideas; it is about new values
- From Say: resources from areas of low value to area of higher value
- Innovation and creativity
- Creativity and art
- Value of entrepreneurs to economy and society
- 1. Creation of new products and services
- 2. Wealth/value creation
- 3. Fights poverty via job creation
- 4. Foot the bill of the government; pay the taxes
- Entrepreneurship a mindset, an attitude
- From that of dependency and patronage/bondage
- To that of dignity and independence
- Are we truly free?
- We need more entrepreneurs!
- Are entrepreneurs: born, made or accidental swerti?
- How do you start to become an entrepreneur?
- Opportunity: seeking, screening, seizing
- Start to dream; dream big
- I wanna be a billionaire
- Is entrepreneurship easy?
- We choose entrepreneurship not because it is easy, but because it is hard
- "we choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." JFKs Decision to Go to the Moon
- THANK YOU!
- Credits: JORGE U. SAGUINSIN Professor AGSB