ข้อสอบ O-net วิชาภาษาอังกฤษ ปี 2550
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of ข้อสอบ O-net วิชาภาษาอังกฤษ ปี 2550
- () 03 29 .. 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . -................................................................. ...................................... ................................................................. ............................................ 1. 4 100 ( 29 ) 100 2. - 3. - 2B 4. 2B () 5. 6. 1 30 () 3 2 1 3 4 1 2 3 4
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 2 Part One: Language Use and Usage (Items 1- 40) 1. Oral Expression Directions: Choose the best answer. 1.1 Conversation Conversation 1: Kitti, a Thai student in Australia, is looking for an apartment. Landlady: Hello, MC Apartment. 1 ? Kitti: Have you got a room for rent? Landlady: Therell be one available at the end of this week. Kitti: Hmm, today is Thursday already. 2 ? Is it within walking distance of the university? Landlady: Its on Prince Edward Street, near the Science Museum. 3 . And youll also find a bus stop just around the corner as well. Kitti: 4 . Well, 5 ? Landlady: Its $150 per week, not including utilities. The utilities will be charged according to usage. Each room has got a separate meter. Kitti: I see. 6 ? Landlady: Im afraid I already have an appointment, but Ill probably be back at around 5. 7 ? Kitti: Thats fine for me. See you then. Bye.
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 3 1. 1. What do you want 2. Who do you want to talk to 3. Can I help you 4. Can I have your name, please 2. 1. What is its location 2. What is it situated on 3. Where is the apartment 4. Where can I look for MC Apartment 3. 1. Its easier to walk to the university 2. Its a ten-minute walk to the university 3. Im sure you have to walk to the university 4. I think it might be convenient getting to the university 4. 1. Thats amazing 2. That sounds good 3. Thats considerable 4. That looks interesting 5. 1. how is the rent 2. how much will I rent it 3. how much is the rent 4. how should I pay the rent 6. 1. Lets have a look at the room, shall we 2. Should I see the room before I move in 3. Do I have to see the room this afternoon 4. Can I have a look at the room this afternoon
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 4 7. 1. Will you be home tomorrow 2. Why dont you come on time 3. Do you want to come with me 4. Will you be able to drop by at that time Conversation 2: Arnat is inviting Paul and his family to dinner at his house. Arnat: 8 next Saturday evening. Paul: Oh, dear! 9 this Saturday. My daughter is rehearsing a play at her school. Arnat: Oh, really! What about Sunday evening? 10 . Paul: Thatll be fine. 11 . We would be delighted to come. Err..., 12 . Arnat: Well, my wife just got a promotion and my daughter has been accepted at a top ten university, so were having a little celebration. Paul: 13 ! What time should we get to your house? Arnat: 14 ? Paul: Fine. 15 . 8. 1. Wed like to persuade you to have dinner with us 2. Wed like to have you and your family over for dinner 3. Let you and your family have dinner together at my house 4. I offer you and your family to come to my house for dinner
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 5 9. 1. I dont think we like it 2. Im afraid we cant make it 3. What a shame! No one can go 4. Sorry about that. Everyone will be busy 10. 1. Its a pity if you miss it 2. We expect you to be free 3. Itll be convenient for me 4. We really want you to join us 11. 1. Id like to eat out 2. We all like to be invited 3. Everybody is free on Sunday 4. I appreciate the appointment 12. 1. tell me what you all are doing 2. this sounds like a special occasion 3. you must be pleased with something 4. let me know why you are inviting us 13. 1. How happy 2. Good luck 3. Congratulations 4. What a surprise 14. 1. Can I let you know later 2. Do you want to come early 3. Is 6:30 convenient for you 4. 6:30 is a suitable time, isnt it
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 6 15. 1. We hope to enjoy the dinner 2. We wont be late for dinner 3. Were looking forward to it 4. Wed love to be at your house 1.2 Situational Dialogs 16. You want to know about your roommates future plans, so you say: ____ 1. When do you plan to graduate? 2. Where do you stay while studying? 3. What are you doing after graduation? 4. Why do you want to further your study? 17. You ask a stranger for the time. He doesnt know the time, so he says: ____ 1. Im afraid I dont know. 2. Im sorry. I have no time. 3. Sorry, Ive just bought this watch. 4. Please dont ask me about the time.
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 7 18. You are thirsty. You say to your friend: ____ 1. Would you mind having a drink? 2. Shall we get something to drink? 3. What do you think about cold drinks? 4. Why dont you get me some soft drinks? 19. You want to know what your American friend who is here visiting you thinks of Bangkok. You say: ____ 1. How do you find Bangkok? 2. What does Bangkok look like? 3. Have you ever been to Bangkok? 4. Did you visit all places in Bangkok? 20. A secretary is late for a meeting for the first time. She gives an excuse that she had to take her son to the doctor. Her boss says: _____ 1. I see, but I dont want any excuses. 2. Again? Thats the same old excuse. 3. Thats all right. Dont worry about it. 4. You never change! Youre always late.
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 8 21. The pipe in your bathroom has started making a loud noise, so you call the landlady. She says: _____ 1. Well, too bad. The plumber just left. 2. Its a pity! Youd better wait until I know what to do. 3. Dont worry! Let me think of a way to solve the problem. 4. That doesnt sound good! Ill send a plumber up right away. . 22. You have just said something which makes your friend very upset. You apologize to her. You say: ____ 1. I beg your pardon. Its really my fault. 2. How talkative I am! Please forgive me for that. 3. What a silly thing! I hope you dont mind me saying that. 4. Im terribly sorry for what I said just now. I didnt mean it. 23. Your friend has to visit a customer upcountry tomorrow, and he asks you to work for him. You say: ____ 1. OK, Ill take care of it. 2. Have a good time, then. 3. I would rather not go with you. 4. You could go wherever you like.
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 9 24. There is a phone call for a person who doesnt work in your office. You answer the phone and say: _____ 1. Who are you talking to? 2. Isnt that a strange name? 3. Nobody by that name works here. 4. No one has ever seen him before. 25. You and your friend have been waiting half an hour for another friend who has not yet shown up at the cinema. The movie has already started. You say: _____ 1. He cant forget us. 2. He will never forget the date. 3. He should not forget the time. 4. He must have forgotten our appointment. 2. Error Identification Directions: Four parts of each sentence below are underlined and marked with the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4. Identify the underlined part that makes the sentence incorrect. 26. Some department stores have been such successful that branches of 1 the stores have been opened under the same name in more than one 2 3 4 large city.
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 10 27. Peter thinks that he had better dont quit his job until he finds 1 2 3 another one. 4 28. The flight was scheduled to take off at 2:30 p.m., but due to some 1 2 mechanical problems, it was delayed for mostly three hours. 3 4 29. When Mr. Suki, the new representative from Japan, starting his 1 2 new job in Thailand, he had difficulty communicating with the 3 4 employees. 30. Primitive people used dyes of vegetable origin to color their bodies, 1 2 believed that certain colors, notably red, could drive out evil spirits 3 4 or illness. 31. Students would have to pay a late fee unless they register before 1 2 3 the last day of the regular registration period. 4
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 11 32. It is important that everyone have his car check once or twice a 1 2 3 4 year. 33. People with seriously eye conditions will be treated at a hospital by 1 2 3 a doctor who specializes in the eyes. 4 34. The findings of our study were worst than we had expected them to 1 2 3 4 be. 35. Gardens dedicated to beautiful, fragrant flowers, not food crops or 1 2 medicine plants, arose early. 3 4 36. A healthy person is more able to fight off disease germs than who 1 2 3 4 is weak and run-down. 37. Nalinee did not know to cook until she went to the United States 1 2 3 to continue her studies. 4
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 12 38. The new computer-aided weather forecasts are no more reliable 1 2 3 than the old ones are. 4 39. A doctors duties can differ greatly from place to place and 1 according to type of medical practice or health care setting. 2 3 4 40. Due to the economy of our country is very bad this year, we have 1 fewer customers than we did last year at this time. 2 3 4 Part Two: Writing (Items 41 - 60) 1. Sentence Level Directions: Choose the best item to complete each sentence correctly. 41. Helen dropped her wallet ____ her briefcase at the front desk. 1. as she was opening 2. although she opened 3. as long as she could open 4. since she wanted to open
- 03 29 2551 14.30 - 16.30 . 13 42. Many people have stopped smoking because they are afraid that ____.